This website (www.marelli.com) (hereinafter “this Website”) is operated by Marelli Holdings Co., Ltd and its affiliated companies (collectively, “Company”, or “us” or “we”).
Copyright in this Website and all material on it, including but not limited to photographs, illustrations, logos, text, and computer programs (collectively, “Material”) belongs to the Company , the original authors, or other holders of rights (hereinafter collectively “the Holders of Copyright”). In addition, rights relating to portraits may arise for persons or characters published or shown on this Website.
Duplication, public transmission, distribution, modification, deletion, or reproduction of Material (collectively, “Use”) without the authorization of the Holders of Copyright is prohibited under Japanese copyright law, international conventions and other copyright laws, except for specific use permitted under those laws.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product and services names appearing on this Website (collectively, “Trademarks”) belong to the Company or to other right holders. Use of Trademarks without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law and other laws, except for specific use permitted under those laws.
The following actions are prohibited when using this Website.
- Actions that infringe the rights or interests of Company or third parties, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of portraits, reputation, and rights of privacy;
- Actions that cause misunderstandings any partnership or cooperative relationship between you and the Company, or cause misunderstandings that the Company recognizes, guarantees, supports or recommends the linked site;
- Actions that give, or are likely to give, detreat or damage to the Company or third parties;
- Actions that hurt the Company`s credit or quality such as being contrary to public order or morality;
- Actions that violate laws or regulations;
- Actions that may lead to any of the actions listed above.
- In addition, any action deemed inappropriate by us.
While we pay close attention when publishing information on this Website, to the fullest extent permissible by law we make no guarantees of any kind about the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, suitability for your purpose, and safety (such as the absence of computer viruses or other hazards) of the published information of this Website. In no event shall the Company be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of information published on this Website or other usage related to this.
- What is a cookie?
- Types of cookies we use and how we use them
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how users make use of this website. We do this to determine whether the website meets the needs of our users, and to understand how we can make further improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you arrived here, and what you click on. We do not collect or store your name or address, so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analysis results.
For more information, see Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
- How to manage cookies
If you continue with your visit to this website, you consent to the use of our cookies. Alternatively, you have options to manage the cookies that you want to accept from this site as detailed below.
Most browsers can be altered to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, although this may mean that some of the features of this website (and other websites) may not function properly, and may restrict your user experience.
Or, you may need to change some of the information and settings or manually enter information every time you access the site. In many cases, these settings are located under the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. For more information, use the ‘Help’ option in your browser.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
Turning off anonymous Google Analytics: You can install a Google Analytics browser “plug-in” to prevent this website from sending information about your visit to Google Analytics. More information about this can be found below.
- Google Analytics & Privacy
Links and linking to this Website
Company is not responsible for any loss, damage, grievances, or other claims that may arise from the use of the websites linked from this Website.
- When linking to this Website, the use of Trademarks is prohibited;
- Linking to any of the below websites is strictly not allowed:
- Websites violating laws and regulations, or contrary to public order or morality;
- Websites with contents that infringe copyright, intellectual property rights including trademark rights, and other rights of Company or any third parties;
- Websites with contents that infringe the privacy, or damage the reputation or credibility of Company or any third parties;
- Websites which, by linking to this Website, can be misunderstood as being recognized or supported by Company;
- Websites with contents that hinder the operation of this Website;
- Websites with contents promoting certain political activities, ideological movements, or religions;
- Websites containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs;
- Websites with expressions that cause discomfort to others.
- any website deemed as inappropriate by us.
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the party linking to this Website (hereafter “the Link Setter”) that arises from linking to this Website.
Linking to this Website does not imply any relationship between Company and the Link Setter, nor does it convey to the Link Setter any rights to the information published on this Website.
Please understand that the content and URLs on this Website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
Any website that may be seen as any of the above websites.
In addition, if Company deems that any of the above conditions has been violated by the Link Setter, we may request the link to this Website has to be deleted, and the Link Setter shall comply immediately with the request.
Applicable laws and court of jurisdiction